- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CA$22,000.00 - CA$25,000.00 gross per year
Excellent opportunity for a Graduate Electronics Engineer looking for excellent training opportunities and the chance to work on a range of exciting projects producing bespoke products for an expanding company.
Are you a Graduate in Electronics Engineering or an associated discipline? Do you want extensive training from a leading company?
In this role you will be given guidance and training from the Technical Director to develop your technical ability. You will be exposed to all of their processes including design, R&D and manufacturing while working on a range of projects where you will be working on a range of bespoke products.
This company are an expanding manufacturer of electronic products that serve into the entertainment and live events industries. Due to recent success and working with some major clients in the industry they are currently looking for a Graduate Engineer to join their specialist team.
This role represents an excellent opportunity for a Graduate Engineer to join an expanding company who can offer lots of training and technical development while working on a variety of projects.
· Working on a range of products that serves the entertainment and live events industry
· Gain an understanding of all elements of the manufacturing process from design to final product
· Receiving training to develop your technical skill set and abilities
· Graduate Engineer from Electronics Engineering or an associated discipline
· Looking for excellent training from a highly skilled team
· Opportunity for future progression within an expanding company
Please apply online or contact Adam Peters at Rise Technical for more information.