- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Human Resources Business Partner (Dorval)-MON16671
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Assist the business unit in achieving their goals by identifying human resources opportunities and by leading the analysis & diagnosis of client needs.
- Provide coaching & support management on leadership development, talent and performance management, change and people management issues & communication.
- Support the delivery and deployment of HR programs and processes, such as Performance Management, Compensation, Annual Leadership Review, Employee Engagement Survey & Development, etc.
- Contribute to continuous improvements & best practices to influence human resources strategies.
- Contribute to the development and the delivery of training for the Managers within the organization.
- Contribute, as required, to recruitment activities where you can assist managers in the creation and full integration of recruitment, hiring and retention strategies.
- Manage and apply daily HR transactions.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations or any relevant Bachelor degree.
- You have a minimum of 5 years' experience working in a Human Resources Department.
- You have the ability to influence management.
- You show great autonomy.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity in the accomplishment of various projects and mandates, and you adapt easily to multitasking.
- You have an interest in achieving your objectives and have a strong ability to adapt to unexpected situations.
- You like to collaborate and work as a team in a multicultural environment.
- You have excellent communication skills (written and spoken) and you speak French and English easily.
- You have a good knowledge of the MS Office suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Excel is a very important asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 16.10.2019, 4:14:34 PM