- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Req ID: 65855
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Incident Manager to join our team in Burnaby, British Columbia (CA-BC), Canada (CA) .
- Develops, manages, and administers process management best practices. Facilitates deployment of new, existing or improved processes to all service delivery units based on customer requirements. Consults and recommends actions and remedies for business process design and deployment.
- Designs business processes for all service areas for business, financial and operations systems critical to core organizational functions. This may include researching and analyzing data in support of business functions, process knowledge, and tool requirements.
- Facilitates the adoption of new or improved processes and/or procedures across the organization. These changes in governance include technology implementations, workforce/human resources transformations, and corporate policies.
- Ensures enterprise's compliance with the processes defined and deployed. This includes collaboration with internal and external audit teams, the customer, IT management, corporate accountants, consultants, and other stakeholders to ensure compliance deliverables are met.
- Creates inspection desk procedures to test and evaluate process controls. Completes monthly inspections according to the desk procedures.
- Completes monthly measurement reporting as defined (ensure business controls and operational controls are reported separately).
- Plans, designs, develops, and launches efficient business, financial, and operations systems analysis in support of core organizational functions and business processes. This includes gathering and analyzing data in support of business cases, proposed projects, and systems requirements. Generates and compiles reports based on their findings, complete with probable causes and possible solutions to system or operational issues.
- Creates and executes project work plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements. Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities. Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope. Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to customer. Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards. Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately. Tracks and reports team hours and expenses on a weekly basis. Analyzes project profitability, revenue, margins, rates and utilization.
- Analyzes and problem solves analytical, and problem-solving skills to assist with issue resolution.
- Coordinates and provides consulting services for resource allocation, operational budgeting, and performance and efficiency measurements.
- Understands basic revenue models and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
- Accurately forecasts revenue, profitability, margins, bill rates and utilization.
- Assures project legal documents are completed and signed.
- Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Minimum 8+ years of experience across various ITIL Process/discipline with the IT Industry.
- Minimum 5 + years of experience in Incident Management Process
- Hands-on experience conducting incident management government meetings
Degree: Bachelors in any stream or equivalent work experience
Certification : ITIL V3 Foundation and/or ITIL 4 Edition Foundation.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services.
NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.
NTT DATA, Inc. (the Company ) is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
- trades and professions