- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
60780 Sales - Inside Sales 3/9/2018
Markham, Ontario, Canada
Position Title: Inside Channel Sales Representative Canada
Functional Area: Sales - Inside Sales
Facility: Corporate Office
Relocation Provided: No
Education Required: Canada - College Diploma
Experience Required: 1 - 3 Years
Travel Percent: 10
The Lenovo Datacenter Group (DCG) Canada organization is looking for an Inside Channel Sales Representative to manage the business relationship with channel partners.
Work Location: Markham Office or Montreal Office
You must be:
- Highly dynamic individual with strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Must be able to communicate and understand Lenovo strategy, industry trends, and critical success factors for an effective business development in the accounts covered.
Responsibilities may include:
- Responsible for identifying/managing resellers and selling to them Lenovo products within a specific segment and selling benefits of the full catalogue of Lenovo products against the competition primarily over the telephone.
- Generate demand for Lenovo products with targeted resellers
- Drive targeted marketing activities together with the resellers in order to increase the sales and achieve the targets set.
- Need to provide proactive follow-up, product information and overall support to resellers via the telephone and e-mails etc.
- Manage weekly sales forecasts, use activity reporting and opportunity management via internal Lenovo tools
- Responsible for the overall satisfaction of specific resellers
- This individual will be managing and maintaining account relationships through various level engagements. They will also aid to develop and execute strategies for exponential growth of Lenovo's business with profit in the Business partners.
The sales representative will engage where necessary with extended teams in responding to Business Partners needs for sales. This is required to track the business with the rest of the sales teams in Enterprise, product transition plans, marketing.
-1-3 year proven track record selling via telesales.
- Fully bilingual in both French and English (written and verbal).
- Experience working with Business Partners
- Strong communications skills
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Must be a team player, a competitive personality and the ability to manage complex sales engagements
- Must have an entrepreneurial approach and a drive to achieve
- A background/knowledge of servers/networking is helpful
Lenovo is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is pleased to provide accommodation(s) during the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation at any time throughout the recruitment process, please indicate this on your application/cover letter or directly to the recruiter, and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
About the company
Motorola, Inc. was a multinational telecommunications company based in Schaumburg, Illinois, United States (U.S.). After having lost $4.3 billion from 2007 to 2009, the company was divided into two independent public companies, Motorola Mobility and Motorola Solutions on January 4, 2011. Motorola Solutions is generally considered to be the direct successor to Motorola, Inc., as the reorganization was structured with Motorola Mobility being spun off.