- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Shore is Canada’s premier public sector innovation firm. Exclusively public sector focused, we are committed to improving the government delivery of services since we started in 1996. We draw insights into the strategic and technology challenges that government services face to provide answers on user experience, digital initiatives, strategic alignment, transformation support, and service design.
We are looking for a solid, well-rounded ManualTester to provide a range of application testing services for a variety of clients and their applications.
Minimum (3)+ years of experience in Software Testing, Software Quality Assurance University Degree or College Diploma in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent Experience
- Analyze user stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility
- Writing test scripts, executing test scripts, test planning
- Experience in TestData Management.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, Performance and Regression)
- Experience in Defect Management Process.
- Experience in testing Web-based & mobile applications in different environments, platforms and devices
- Experience in Software Test Automation Tools
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall Methodologies ·
- Identify risks and opportunities during the course of testing
- Fast learner, self-motivated, and a passion for the latest automation techniques
Shore’s working environment is flexible, collaborative, and down to earth. We work hard and deliver exceptional quality, but don’t take ourselves too seriously in doing so.