- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Intern, Market Growth & Development (12 months starting Aug 2020)Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you. Learn more at our International Careers website .
Market Job Description
Wells Fargo first conducted business in Canada in 1854 and since then has continued to build a strong presence across the country. Wells Fargo now offers a broad range of financial products and services through multiple lines of business operating throughout Canada.
Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Company (WFEFC) is a US Bank-owned leasing/finance company offering financing to businesses for their equipment acquisitions. WFEFC offers leasing and financing directly to businesses for their equipment acquisitions and/or develops programs with manufacturers and distributors to facilitate their equipment sales.
About the role:
The Market Growth and Development intern is in charge of building and tracking commercial metrics, managing Customer Relationship Management tools (CRM), shaping commercial territories and generally supporting the business in an effective management of its commercial team. Working closely with commercial VPs, their territory managers, and the Pricing and SFE team, the intern will work to ensure sales efforts are being correctly targeted, identify areas of improvement and lead changes to support the growth of the platform.
- Build, enhance and track commercial metrics such as pipeline, customer coverage, opportunity generation and customer conversion
- Build and modify commercial territories, ensuring TMs are targeting the right customers
- Lead customer/prospect potentialization and tiering efforts
- Improve competitive intelligence and identify opportunities based on the market
- Monitor the integrity and accuracy of captured customer data
- Perform data governance and stewardship activities
- Manage Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools and collaborate with IT on improvements, translating business requirements into data specifications and meaningful solutions
- Create and enhance dashboards to support business growth plays and enhance decision-making capabilities for management and commercial leaders, leveraging modern data visualization solutions
- Lead commercial excellence reviews with senior leadership team and commercial leaders
- Work with sales and marketing teams to educate them and support local needs
- Lead ad-hoc projects in areas such as business integration, go to market strategy, systems and reporting, across Wells Fargo Equipment Finance (WFEF) Canada and North America
- Identify areas of improvement and lead the changes
Market Skills and Certifications
- Working towards a Bachelor's degree in Commerce, Marketing, Business, Finance or equivalent work experience in the commercial financial or banking industries
- Strong IT acumen : Excel, Qlikview, SQL
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills; process-oriented, with strong attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proactive, independent worker with demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work within cross-functional teams and interact with other groups to achieve company and department objectives
- Bilingual French/English
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national or ethnic origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other status protected by applicable law. We comply with all applicable laws in every jurisdiction in which we operate.
Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.