- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 60102
Career Group: Distribution Centre Management
Job Category: E-commerce Fufillment Center Operations
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Ontario (CA-ON)
Location: GTA CFC
Voila.ca is a new team dedicated to launching and scaling Sobeys new E-commerce grocery home delivery business. This is a rare opportunity to join a start-up within a larger organization. You will help launch and operate a new brand in the Ontario and Quebec markets powered by Ocado Group's world-leading E-commerce grocery platform. We are looking for experienced, passionate, curious, customer-obsessed, and entrepreneurial individuals to join a diverse and driven team whose mission is to help Canadians stay one step ahead of their busy lives. Voila by Sobeys and Voila par IGA will be the most reliable and convenient way for Canadians to shop for groceries. Your groceries delivered. Just like that.™
All career opportunities will be open a minimum of 5 business days from the date of posting.
Overview NOTE: HOURS OF WORK FOR THIS POSITION ARE 7PM - 5AM
We are looking for several Inventory Control Supervisors to supervise assigned teams at our newly constructed Customer Fulfillment Centre in Vaughan, ON. This role is critical to the launch of our new grocery home delivery business, Voilà by Sobeys in the Spring of 2020. This is a rare opportunity to be involved in a start-up with the backing of an enterprise organization. The Inventory Control Supervisor will have the chance to set up systems, processes and training prior to going live. We have partnered with Ocado, and will be working together at the facility to ensure our inventory levels meet the demands of our customers. If building an inventory team from the ground up sounds exciting, then this is a great opportunity to do just that. Apply today.
What your resume will demonstrate to us:
- Proven track record of hiring, developing and retaining talented Inventory team member
- The ability to work within a cross functional team to ensure all areas of the business collaborate, plan and deploy initiatives with excellence
- Experience developing and sustaining inventory standard operating procedures and key performance indicators
- Demonstrated customer service focus
- Strong analyical and problem solving skills
- Successful experience in managing large complex teams within a complex logistics environment
- Experience working with big data and warehouse management systems
- Minimum of 4 years experience in warehousing, transportation or logistics
What this role can offer you:
- The opportunity to be a part of a start-up team
- Working alongside Ocado technology
- Career development and on-going training
- Competitive salary
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical & Dental benefits
- Pension Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
- customer service