- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The ideal candidate will have strong interest in executing M&A and Equity Capital Markets transactions and a strong desire to want to be part of a team executing those transactions for high-growth technology and techology services comapnies in the public and private markets. As an Analyst, the role requires an ability to multi-taks in a fast-paced environment, experience with financial statements and financial modeling and storng communication skills.
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Preparing marketing materials for M&A and equity capital raises
- Analyzing industries and assessing competitive dynamics
- Interacting and managing client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with data in a related field
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
About the company
Retail Detail is a retail recruitment, staffing and HR solutions agency based throughout Canada. The economy of the retail industry is growing as more young people desire to make their future careers within this field.
As new retail stores and companies are coming and growing, new recruits are needed and this is where we help through our services such as talent acquisition, outsourcing and training.