- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The ideal candidate will have strong interest in executing M&A and Equity Capital Markets transactions and a strong desire to want to be part of a team executing those transactions for high-growth technology and techology services comapnies in the public and private markets. As an Analyst, the role requires an ability to multi-taks in a fast-paced environment, experience with financial statements and financial modeling and storng communication skills.
- Financial modeling and analysis
- Preparing marketing materials for M&A and equity capital raises
- Analyzing industries and assessing competitive dynamics
- Interacting and managing client relationships
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1 - 2 years of experience working with data in a related field
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
About the company
With thoughtful recruitment, selection, on-boarding processes and regular job openings, our services are conducted with business in mind.