- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HALIFAX CA
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company's growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a Java Developer (full stack) to join our team in Halifax, NS.
- Designs, codes, tests and documents software programs for systems of the moderate to high complexity and engages in peer code reviews.
- Interacts with business users, I/T, vendors and customers to define current and future application requirements.
- Works with a globally distributed NTT DATA development team and customers and flexible with work hours by complying with NTT DATA shift timings.
- Develops high-level specifications at the modular sub system level for software components into designs and implements the designs.
- Involved in troubleshooting and debugging critical problems and resolving complex technical issues that may arise.
- Prepares test data for unit, string and parallel testing.
- Resolves customer issues with software solutions and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- Drives engineering processes for the project such as build automation, unit testing, software configuration management and packaging.
- Mentoring junior team members and helping senior team members and architects in design decisions.
- Experience configuring/managing a Content Delivery Network (CDN) - akamai, cloudflare.
- Develop, test and deploy code for enterprise Middleware application.
- Develop Back End services for integration (using Java/J2EE).
- Integration and service orchestration with Spring Boot, Apache Camel and Kafka.
- Relational database experience with Oracle database.
- Custom Java development including web development and custom web based applications.
- Developing custom web services with SOAP and REST API's.
- Manage deployments on AWS EC2 and Lambda.
This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities with NTT DATA, Inc. or its subsidiaries. Please note, contractors or the equivalent will NOT be considered. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services partners with clients to navigate and simplify the modern complexities of business and technology, delivering the insights, solutions and outcomes that matter most. We deliver tangible business results by combining deep industry expertise with applied innovations in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. NTT DATA Services, headquartered in Plano, Texas, is a division of NTT DATA Corporation, a top 10 global business and IT services provider with 118,000+ professionals in more than 50 countries, and NTT Group, a partner to 88 percent of the Fortune 100. Visit nttdataservices.com to learn more.