- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
My client is looking to recruit a Junior Doctor (psychiatry) to join their service. Ideally you will have 6 months post qualification experience and you will have a keen interest in mental health.
PERSON SPECIFICATION - Skills/Qualifications
- You will be a Registered Mental Health Nurse.
- You will have an active NMC PIN.
- Previous experience of working within a mental health service is desirable but not essential.
- Caring individual with a proven ability to lead.
- Assessment of service users? needs, creating and implementing care plans.
- Developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet users physical, social and psychological needs, whilst still championing independence and personal choice.
- Maintaining accurate documentation and resident records.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
About the company
Recruiiter is a recruitment, outsourcing and staffing agency. We strive to find the best candidates for our clients and the best jobs for our candidates.