- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 58778
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
As the Learning Experience Designer, you will be responsible for developing the overall framework and design of courses, and evaluating learning and program effectiveness. This role ensures course content is aligned with set standards and established learning objectives. This also ensures that courses are designed to be an effective and engaging experience for employees.
- Develops or advises on the overall framework, design, strategy of courses, ensuring alignment with learning needs and service level agreements; collaborates with Business HR to establish objectives and goals of learning programs
- Supports the development of scripts or storyboard for digital assets, including video, e-learning, articles, job aids, etc.
- Collaborates with the Learning and Development team to execute courses, and maintains existing learning programs, ensuring up-to-date learning materials, training clarity etc.
- Tracks and reports on training activities to ensure program effectiveness; gathers and analyzes data to identify opportunities to improve/enhance learning experiences
- Conducts quality assurance assessments on courses and provides trends and insights to Senior Manager, Learning and Development
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Adult Education or related field preferred
- Previous experience in designing and developing learning content is required
- Provides performance consultation to achieve business goals by maximizing the performance of people and the business
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively within a fast paced environment
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Proven teamwork capabilities
This position will be a 6-month contract.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Mississauga
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.