- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A premier PE firm tailored to real estate investments is looking to bring a Transactions associate on board.
It is a great opportunity for any Investment banker looking to move into a buy side role.
Develops and maintains financial models and/or underwriting for use in evaluating potential investments;
- Conduct research and due diligence of prospective opportunities including their respective financial and organizational structures, review of legal documentation, analyze past and future performance,
- Evaluation of unit or portfolio acquisition opportunities;
- Carry assigned duties to manage the many facets of bringing a deal to funding, including presentation to final investment committee;
- Possess strong communication skills in which to create concise written presentations
- Assist with asset management including business plan development and exit strategy planning and execution
- Superior analytical, quantitative, and technical skills
- Strong academic background, preferably in finance or accounting
- 1-2 years of as an analyst in investment banking, real estate or finance role (real estate experience a plus)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint with a mastery in excel and ability to create in-depth financial analysis via models
- Highly organized and exception attention to detail
- Strong judgement and decision making skills
- Ability to perform advanced mathematical calculations
- Experience in managing, updating and analyzing large quantities of data
- Ability to manage and effectively present information
- Strong business writing and communication skills
- Bachelor?s degree from credited school
About the company
Employee Seek is an independently owned recruitment agency based in Montreal, Canada, providing staff recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We help companies in choosing the best candidate, and candidates in choosing the best job.