- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
An exciting and progressive Management Accountant role in a leading business.
This permanent Management Accountant role will have the following responsibilities:
- Management Accounting for the Finance and Commercial teams.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Cost accounting.
- Variance Analysis.
- Production of various Management reports.
- Reconciliation of pricing.
- Ad-hoc support for different teams within the business.
- Finance Analysis.
The following attributes, characteristics and experience is required for the Management Accountant role:
- Actively studying towards or qualified in CIMA or ACCA.
- Previous experience in a Management Accounting role.
- An excellent communicator.
- Confident working in other departments outside finance, especially within Commercial teams.
- Ambition and eagerness to progress your own career and add value to the company.
- Highly organised with good time management.
- Strong systems background (experience using Navision and/or an ERP systems implementation project desirable).
- ms project
About the company
Employee Seek is an independently owned recruitment agency based in Montreal, Canada, providing staff recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We help companies in choosing the best candidate, and candidates in choosing the best job.