- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 69556
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Manager, Customer Experience
As the Manager, Customer Experience, you will be responsible for monitoring and assessing customer experience feedback and trends primarily through Pulse/NPS analysis and to recommend strategies intended to optimize the customer experience of Canada Collections. You will be expected to possess a significant level of knowledge, expertise and critical thinking skills to identify, evaluate and recommend improvements to process, technology and organizational structure to optimize both the customer and employee experience
- Responsible for continuously monitoring results and providing key insights to the business partners to strengthen the customer relationship and ensure the Net Promoter System and management routines are adhered to.
- Ability to analyze situations/results and data to determine the essential issues and arrive at appropriate resolutions.
- Review and assess customer inquiries, concerns and complaints that have been forwarded by Office of the President, Social Media and Ombudsman related to Canada Collections. Ensuring the team is following up as per our established service level agreements, that we are leveraging all supporting partners to provide detailed responses that are clear, concise, fact based and all documents/details that support the investigation are completed. Ensuring we arrive at a fair decision for our clients and making certain we have adhered to all Canada Collections policies and procedures.
- Document and map our customer journeys and identify key opportunities, propose solutions, implement and track those enhancements that support Canada Collections Customer Experience goals. Align messaging consistently across all channels.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information, employee and Bank information.
- Contribute to a positive team environment driving empowerment, innovation and high degree of engagement.
- Foster and promote a customer focused culture within Canada Collections, building strong effective working relationships with various business partners across multiple sites.
What we’re looking for:
- Post-Secondary Education completed in related discipline and/or minimum 5 years related work experience preferably in banking or financial services
- Customer Service and/or Collections, front-line customer facing experience preferred but not required
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including written, verbal and listening)
- Strong analytical, creative problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Experience leading a team is an asset
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and conflicting priorities, and react quickly to resolve business problems to meet deadlines
- High level of flexibility to adapt quickly to business environment undergoing constant changes
- Proficient in Excel, i.e pivot tables.
This position is located at Wynford Drive, North York
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : North York
As Canada's International Bank, we are a diverse and global team. We speak more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the company
Scotiabank is Canada’s international bank and a leading financial services provider in North America, Latin America, the Caribbean and Central America, and Asia-Pacific. We are dedicated to helping our 23 million customers become better off through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets. With a team of more than 88,000 employees and assets of $896 billion (as at July 31, 2016).
Scotiabank es el banco internacional de Canadá y un destacado proveedor de servicios financieros en Norteamérica, América Latina, el Caribe y Centroamérica, y Asia-Pacífico. Estamos comprometidos en ayudar a mejorar la situación de nuestros 23 millones de clientes a través de una completa gama de asesoría, productos y servicios en los sectores de banca personal y comercial, gestión patrimonial, y banca privada, corporativa y de inversión, y mercados de capital. Con un equipo de más de 88,000 empleados y con $ 896,000 millones en activos (al 31 de julio de 2016).
La Banque Scotia est la banque internationale du Canada et un leader parmi les fournisseurs de services financiers en Amérique du Nord, en Amérique latine, dans les Antilles, en Amérique centrale et en Asie-Pacifique. Elle s’est donné pour mission d’aider ses 23 millions de clients à améliorer leur situation au moyen de conseils et d’une vaste gamme de produits et de services, dont des services bancaires aux particuliers, aux entreprises et aux sociétés, des services bancaires privés, d’investissement et de gestion de patrimoine ainsi que des services liés aux marchés des capitaux. Au 31 juillet 2016, l’effectif de la Banque Scotia s’élevait à plus de 88 000 employés et son actif à 896 milliards de dollars.