- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:
April 22, 2019
Job Description SummaryThis role will lead our revenue growth management strategy, annual business plan, and execution, for the assigned National Retail Sales customer, and will collaborate with the commercial team, sales teams, customer and bottler with a goal of driving industry leading inflation, balancing customer, bottler, and CCL (Coca-Cola Limited) financial outcomes. The RGM manager will lead complex financials across approximately $100+ million in annual bottler sales. The complexity in the role comes with balancing customer/bottler/company financials, while leveraging data science theory, mix and inflation strategies, and the need for topline revenue growth, all in a market that has shown limited inflation over the past 5 years. This role will be depended upon to break through the challenging cycle that has created such significant challengers for our customers and bottler profit. This role will be a key contributor to our customer sales teams, and will be customer facing on a regular basis.
There are 4 positions available.Key Responsibilities:
- Set strategic revenue roadmap for the customer, in conjunction with the commercial directors, bottler, and sales teams
- Lead analytics and strategic plan development with a desired outcome of driving the best possible customer/bottler/CCL financial outcome by leveraging inflation, promo calendar, complex offers, and strategic pricing initiatives
- Lead customer collaboration sessions on a regular basis designed to implement strategic initiatives, understand customer goals and opportunities, and improve key stakeholder financial outcomes
- Deliver the customer annual system revenue plan in conjunction with bottler, sales team, and commercial team
- Optimize customer pricing routines, maximizing value for all stakeholders, and ensuring the business stays within set parameters
- Provide input to key stakeholder strategic initiatives with financial voice of customers and the bottler; for example, OBPPC (Occasion/Brand/Package/Price/Channel) inputs, innovation, etc.
Type of previous work experience required:
- Customer, System, Brand, Commercial and Marketing experience
How many years of previous work experience are required?
- 5-7 years in the industry
Indicate the minimum education level required to perform this job.
- University/Bachelor’s Degree
Coca-Cola Limited is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We have a number of programs and policies in place to support this goal. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact our HR Shared Service team by calling 1-877-677-6774. Coca-Cola Limited will consult with all applicants with a disability who request accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure that the accommodation provided takes into account the applicants individual accessibility needs.
- GROWTH MINDSET: Demonstrates curiosity. Welcomes failure as a learning opportunity.
- SMART RISK: Makes bold decisions/recommendations.
- EXTERNALLY FOCUSED: Understands the upstream and downstream implications of his/her work. Tracks and shares external trends, best practices or ideas.
- PERFORMANCE DRIVEN AND ACCOUNTABLE: Has high performance standards. Outperforms her/his peers.
- FAST/AGILE: Removes barriers to move faster. Experiments and adapts. Thrives under pressure and fast pace.
- EMPOWERED: Brings solutions instead of problems. Challenges the status quo. Has the courage to take an unpopular stance.
About the company
The Coca-Cola Company has, on occasion, introduced other cola drinks under the Coke brand name. The most common of these is Diet Coke, with others including Caffeine-Free Coca-Cola, Diet Coke Caffeine-Free, Coca-Cola Cherry, Coca-Cola Zero, Coca-Cola Vanilla, and special versions with lemon, lime, or coffee. In 2013, Coke products could be found in over 200 countries worldwide, with consumers downing more than 1.8 billion company beverage servings each day