- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- HALIFAX CA
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, partnership and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Are you passionate about leadership, innovation and committed to promoting excellence in Health Care Information Services? If so, bring your skills to this key role where you will provide consulting to customers and executive within an assigned portfolio in the Corporate Information Services area.
Build on your career experience as you:
- Provide leadership in the development and implementation of health informatics and corporate information systems within Fraser Health.
- Support systems improvements in patient and employee outcomes by leading implementation of Health and Corporate Information Systems
- Collaborating with other team members in promoting new technologies and best practices for service delivery
Bring your leadership skills and knowledge of information systems to this exciting position, where you can really make a difference.
Are you motivated to join us? We will be looking for you to have the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Health Information Management, or related field
- Seven (7) years management experience in a medium to large sized organization working with computerized health information systems
Does this sound like great role for you? If so, here are more reasons why you should apply:
- A career with FH will offer you the opportunity to be a part of a dedicated team of experts in a dynamic and rewarding health care environment.
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Fraser Health consists of 12 acute care hospitals, with BC's first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide variety of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, with dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We are Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 26,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, and serve more than 1.6 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply today so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. We value diversity in the work force and aim to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.