- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills whatever those may be.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you looking to excel your career in strategic project management? Deloitte's Office of Sales Leadership team has an opportunity for you! Please apply with your resume and cover letter (required).
What will your typical day look like? Reporting to the Office of Sales Leadership Executive Partner, the Special Projects Manager will be responsible for delivering business driven programs and projects, on schedule and on budget; working cross-functionally with key stakeholders from Office of Sales Leadership, Consulting Leadership, IT, Finance, Marketing, and external service providers. Additionally, the Special Projects Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to, the development of a sales experience web portal, the creation of marketing and sales education materials, and the population of content for the portal.
About the team We are a team of consulting professionals dedicated to evolving the way we think about and organize our approach to sales, working in partnership with leaders to redesign the sales experience for clients and service providers.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
- 3-5 years of hands on project management or marketing experience with a focus on strategy
- Experience working in a professional services environment an asset
- Proficient managing and controlling: project scope, schedule, budget and resource management/reporting and change management, project roadmap development and cost management.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and influence/drive change across functional and business boundaries.
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to suggest and implement best practices
- Self-starter, eager to tackle new challenges
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and an ever-changing environment
- Digital and technology experience is a definite asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world's best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at (see below) if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We'd love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We've designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.