- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- North York
Requisition ID: 60998
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
As the Manager, Wealth Administration and Variable Compensation, you will be responsible for leading a team of Variable Compensation Officers and Analysts in managing the processing and payments of commission based programs in the Bank. The role will be responsible for ensuring that all activities are executed in line with standard procedures and service level agreements as well responding to any escalated inquiries.
- Leads and drives a customer focused culture throughout the team to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge
- Provides guidance to the team and ensures processing of comissions payments are completed in alignment with standard processes and related performance targets
- Coaches team on complex employee inquiries, resolve escalated inquiries, and provide coverage for overflow work when required
- Develops and holds self and team accountable to meet objectives aligned to unit’s goals and KPIs, prioritizing workload and re-aligning resources as required in order to optimize results and throughput
- Tracks and reports on volume and activity completed by the team through regular and established reporting, commenting on variances / performance and uses the information to identify process or operational gaps/issues/trends
- Actively seeks opportunities to improve operational effectiveness, and consults with Director of Operations and Business partners
- Builds a high performance environment and implements a people strategy that attracts, retains, develops and motivates their team by fostering an inclusive work environment; communicating vison/values/business strategy and managing succession and development planning for the team
- Post-Secondary Degree in Business or Human Resources or pursing education in related field
- Relevant experience in resolving customer service requests
- Experience coaching/leading a small team
- CHRP designation is considered an asset
- Knowledge of employee data administration and end-to-end processes
- Knowledge of HR transactions and commission programs is a strong asst
- Proven teamwork capabilities; strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple priorities
- Experience with transaction processing and data management
- Experience in conflict / issue resolution
This position will be a contract, ending March 31, 2020.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : North York
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.