- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A leading organization has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing marketing team.
This Marketing Executive will have excellent campaign/stakeholder management skills.
About the Marketing Executive Role:
- As Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a conscientious, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Lead the management of local marketing campaigns and communications - brand strategy & direction, in-store marketing activity, merchandising, point of sale.
- Create and innovate campaigns and development collateral.
- PR activity and press drops.
Desired skills of the Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 2 years' experience in campaign management.
- Strong understanding of the food, retail or hospitality industry.
- A great communicator, able to work effectively with cross-functional team members at all levels.
About the company
Since 2003, ReadyRecruit's goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams. We connect organizations and top talent in Canada.