- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
A leading organization has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Executive to join their rapidly growing marketing team.
This Marketing Executive will have excellent campaign/stakeholder management skills.
About the Marketing Executive Role:
- As Marketing Executive, you'll have an exciting opportunity to grow and develop in a conscientious, fast-paced and high learning environment.
Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Lead the management of local marketing campaigns and communications - brand strategy & direction, in-store marketing activity, merchandising, point of sale.
- Create and innovate campaigns and development collateral.
- PR activity and press drops.
Desired skills of the Marketing Executive:
- Ideally 2 years' experience in campaign management.
- Strong understanding of the food, retail or hospitality industry.
- A great communicator, able to work effectively with cross-functional team members at all levels.
About the company
Retail Detail is a retail recruitment, staffing and HR solutions agency based throughout Canada. The economy of the retail industry is growing as more young people desire to make their future careers within this field.
As new retail stores and companies are coming and growing, new recruits are needed and this is where we help through our services such as talent acquisition, outsourcing and training.