- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Marketing Planning and Events Executive.
Your key responsibilities are:
- You will ensure projects are communicated to key stakeholders, work with them to ensure every project meets business needs and achieve buy-in.
- Liaise and manage third party vendors to deliver projects on time and on budget, ensuring projects surpass KPI?s.
- Measure the impact of events and turn the results into digestible reports which highlight successes and key learnings for future events.
- Participate regular meetings and support where needed (meeting arrangement, meeting minutes etc.)
- On-site support where needed and requested by the stakeholders.
- Work closely with teams and provide consolidated information to the key stakeholders where needed.
- Help track activity performance and make adjustments to the plan as necessary to ensure maximum effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Regularly update Marketing KPI report by liaising with other teams within the marketing.
- Support ad-hoc request of the management team.
What do we need for this role?
- Experiences of working in a events or marketing planning.
- Previous experience with trade shows and conferences preferred.
- Contributed to delivering successful marketing campaigns or events.
- Experience working with 3rd party vendors to effectively brief and implement projects.
- A solid understanding of how to communicate and influence stakeholders at all levels (global, regional and local).
- Passion for branding and communications.
- Fluent English at high professional level.
- Speaking Korean is a plus, but not essential.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- VIP Management experience is beneficial.
- ms project
About the company
Since 2003, ReadyRecruit's goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams. We connect organizations and top talent in Canada.