- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Req ID: 67753
We create smart innovations to meet the mobility challenges of today and tomorrow. We design and manufacture a complete range of transportation systems, from high-speed trains to electric buses and driverless trains, as well as infrastructure, signalling and digital mobility solutions. Joining us means joining a truly global community of more than 36 300 people dedicated to solving real-world mobility challenges and achieving international projects with sustainable local impact.
Under supervision, performs physical and clerical duties that involve application of standard practices and requires the understanding of operations in assigned areas of the Material Conformance Administration Department.
- Hierarchical Reporting : Supply Chain Manager
Role & Responsabilities
- Enter, create, update, and maintain the non-conformance reports/database for non-conforming material in SAP.
- Inventory transaction. (Ex: bin to bins, issue tickets, shop to shops, reversal tickets, receipt reversals, etc.)
- Follow the MCA (Material Conformance Admin) process according to disposition.
- Manage physical flows to expedite supply of replacement part to the production line within 4 hours time-frame (can include arranging transportation from offsite warehouse using company vehicle)
- Field all questions internally and externally to expedite non-conforming material.
- Maintain records of all non conformance reports and pertinent data.
- Address Immediate Action Reports and bring them to closure to clear up accounting problems with invoices.
- Chair Material Review Board (MRB) meeting daily with stakeholders to provide decisions on handling of non-compliant materials.
- Coordinate extra meetings with functional departments to review their open issues.
- Obtain Parts Of Assemblies and any other missing items from suppliers to bring closure to non conformance reports.
- Work in partnership with MCA Coordinator for traceability and handling of materials to be returned to MCA Quarantine zone in offiste warehouse prior to return to vendor.
- Manage rework orders in SAP and ensure traceability of parts for return to stock as well as completion of work orders in SAP for accurate reporting.
- Provide KPI reports on activity as required/defined.
- Any and all other responsibilities, in addition to those mentioned above, as assigned by supervisor/manager. Any interpretation/clarification with responsibilities above will be settled by the supervisor/manager. This list of responsibilities is not all inclusive and may change, be added to or deleted from any time
- Level/timing of Non Conformity Report treated
- Precision of the Non Conformity Reports and management of the closing of the Non Conformity Report
- Manufacturing background with 1 to 3 years' experience
- Technical experience of industrial environment, Lean Manufacturing.
- Working knowledge in Quality management.
- Open mind
- Analyses skills
- Microsoft Office skills
An agile, inclusive and responsible culture is the foundation of our company where diverse people are offered excellent opportunities to grow, learn and advance in their careers. We are committed to encouraging our employees to reach their full potential, while valuing and respecting them as individuals.
ALSTOM endeavors to make its recruitment process accessible to any and all users. Reasonable accommodations will be provided, upon request, to applicants with disabilities in order to facilitate equal opportunity throughout the recruitment and selection process.
Alstom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Women and Minorities.
Alstom is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Alstom is a drug-free workplace.