- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Material Logistics Agent-MON16632
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Plan material needs and communicate a procurement plan that meets the needs of the master schedule.
- Work in a change management environment with a strong focus on the customer.
- Manage the time gaps affecting the material entries by proposing solutions and interacting with the various groups involved in the changes such as Methods, Engineering, Program and Production.
- Maintain the metrics integrity.
- Determine the order points, maintain the product structure and manage stock levels.
- Maintain and produce performance indicators.
- Manage all unplanned activities, measure cost variance and all other tasks related to planning of material needs in order to meet production requirements.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor degree in operations management or industrial management OR college diploma in the same fields, with two (2) or more years or experience.
- You have good priority management skills and multitasking.
- You have good knowledge of software such as Excel, Access and Lotus Notes.
- You have knowledge and experience with BaaN.
- You have APICS certification.
- You are bilingual (French and English written and spoken).
- You have 2-5 years of experience in a similar position.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 01.10.2019, 3:41:20 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing