- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our client a successful company is looking for a Medical Writer with scientific writing skills and bags of creativity.
Your role will be to:
- Write compelling science and medical education communications
- Build trusting, professional relationships with clients and healthcare professionals, anticipating their needs and acting independently as an expert in the field
- Grow our portfolio and people and help to shape the future of our company
- Prefererably a PHD or Masters in science or medicine
- At least 3 years? experience within the pharmaceutical industry, ideally within a
medical communications agency
- Confident, proactive, good relationship building skills and team player
- Proven ability to lead projects in a motivating way and manage capacities effectively
- Self motivated, adaptable and goal orientated
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, fluency in other languages is beneficial
- Willing to travel to client sites
About the company
Retail Detail is a retail recruitment, staffing and HR solutions agency based throughout Canada. The economy of the retail industry is growing as more young people desire to make their future careers within this field.
As new retail stores and companies are coming and growing, new recruits are needed and this is where we help through our services such as talent acquisition, outsourcing and training.