- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
The Source is Canada's largest tech retailer, and every day we come into work excited to share cool tech and amazing brands with our fellow Canadians. From your local shopping centre to cool music festivals, we are where Canadians live, work and play.
Every day our Associates across the country help Canadians find the tech they want and need. The Source is a great place to work and we are committed to your development through best in class training programs that help you do your best. Behind our in-store Associates is a supporting team of professionals who curate our product assortment, ensure on-time deliveries, create engaging marketing campaigns and help keep our systems running at peak capacity.
We are passionate about what we do and look for individuals with their own passion, curiosity and genuine helpfulness to join us!
As an Coordinator, Merchandising the successful incumbent will provide administrative support to the merchandising team, handle internal/store inquires and issues. He/she will develop, maintain, update and distribute various reports and communications as per assigned time frames.
The successful incumbent:
- Coordinate and maintain markdown tool to ensure accurate information is up to date.
- Create and distribute paperwork for markdown tool.
- Coordinate and maintain price comparison tool and ensure categories are aligned to market.
- Gather, proof and provide feedback on all forms of communication to cross function departments.
- Ensure communication docs are live on internal tools and published to stores
- Create and distribute marketing asset corrections from buying and analyst team
- Gather, submit and test Group discounting items
- Develop, maintain, update and distribute various reports as per assigned time frame.
- Manage and distribute charitable donations when required
Skills we're looking for:
- A college/university degree in related business discipline (ie Business, Retail Management, Statistics).
- Minimum 2 years Administrative, Buying, Category, and/or Assortment planning experience.
- Must possess excellent communication, leadership, strategic and project execution skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint); experience in Access would be an asset.
- Thorough understanding of customer behavior and process in combination with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with impeccable attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills with superior time and project management skills
Position Type: Non Management
Position: Merchandising Coordinator (Contract)
Job Location: Canada : Ontario : Barrie
Application Deadline: 12/09/2019
As Canada s neighborhood tech retailer you have the opportunity to work close to home, we re proud to offer a competitive compensation package including an extensive recognition and rewards program, career development opportunities, multi faceted training programs, competitive medical and dental benefits, charity and volunteer opportunities and of course, associate discounts!
The Source celebrates and embraces diversity as part of our culture. We strive to be an inclusive, equitable and accessible environment that supports both our internal and external customers, ensuring everyone feels valued and respected.