- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MIRABEL CA
Mobile Repair Team - Project Manager-MIR02972
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Manage our internal and external customer expectations while completing the repairs on our customers out of service aircraft.
- Manage the team of repair technicians who will be completing the repairs.
- Manage the relationship with the Customer Response Centre and various support teams necessary to support the successful completion of the repairs.
- Manage the daily reporting to internal and external customers.
- Travel extensively off site to project manage the repairs.
- Travel to the customer sites, including extensive time outside of home. This team exceeds customer expectations therefore strong customer service skills are essential.
As our ideal candidate,
- You should have experience in a Customer Response Centre, Parts, Operations/Quality Line Management with one of the following licenses- AME, AMP, EASA B1/C or equivalent and two type ratings-one being the CRJ family (CL600) or a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- You have strong leadership/management skills with excellent people and communication skills. (written/oral)
- You have the ability to work without supervision and with the minimum of Bombardier onsite support.
- You have strong organization/time management skills, with a focus on meeting deadlines and delivery schedules.
- You have an understanding of the Product Support environment (including Technical Help Desk, In-Service Engineering, Spares, and Technical Publications).
- You have strong decision making ability and analytical capabilities.
- You have excellent Computer skills (Microsoft Office, Outlook etc.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 08.11.2019, 7:51:56 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
- customer service
- ms project
- project manager