- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
As Monetization Director, the incumbent will be responsible for defining a long term monetization strategy which respects the core values of the game, and creates an optimal player experience.
He/she will collaborate with the production teams in order to prioritize monetization opportunities based on key performance indicators.
The main and routine tasks of this position are to:
· Define a sustainable monetization strategy which is in line with the game’s vision;
· Collaborate with the production team to ensure monetization strategy is integrated into the core gameplay features;
· Promote a holistic monetization strategy with the goal of improving retention and increasing in-game revenue, while respecting the player experience;
· Responsible for the monetization strategy and management of the in-game virtual store including catalog and pricing strategy for micro-transactions;
· Collaborate with operational teams to maximize post-launch campaign efforts;
· Analyse the impact of changes in the game, identify opportunities that will have a positive impact on monetization;
· Collaborate with the production team to ensure post-launch deliverables respect the monetization strategy and timeline;
· Define key performance indicators (KPIs) related to monetization, analyse KPI reports and share information with production teams to identify and predict trends;
· Monitor trends on monetization in order to identify best practices, achieve optimal results and innovation;
· Ensure compliance with the Ubisoft’s standards and monetization practices;
· Carry out all other related tasks.
University degree in management, business or economics.
7 years or more experience in managing digital business operations or any other relevant fields.
Skills and knowledge:
· Excellent understanding of acquisition, retention and monetization concepts;
· Pragmatic and curious;
· Detail oriented;
· Excellent understanding of the video game market and its consumers;
· Ability to build and maintain organizational relationships;
· Excellent planning and organizational skills;
· Excellent analytical and synthesis skills;
· Motivated by an industry and a constantly changing agile environment.
About the company
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft's worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.