- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job role: Multi-skilled Engineer.
Are you an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer? Are you looking to join a market leading business with an excellent culture? If so, please read on!
- The primary responsibility of this role is to provide engineering support to the site processes, plant and equipment to help keep plant efficiencies as high as possible.
The role encompasses the following:
- Proactive and reactive maintenance.
- Delivering proactive work in the form of PM?s, PPM?s, fault log work, site action log work.
- Plant and product improvements.
- Assist maintenance engineers with maintenance work.
- Demonstrate ability to motivate other engineers, technicians and support staff and lead by example.
- Organise and prioritise workloads and ensure production is aware of plant outages and time scales.
- You will be an experienced Multi-skilled Engineer with experience with mechanical and electrical equipment, with an electrical bias.
- Fast paced manufacturing background.
- Qualified in a relevant engineering discipline.
- Able to demonstrate practical engineering skills with a hands on approach.
- Ability to work shifts.
About the company
Retail Detail is a retail recruitment, staffing and HR solutions agency based throughout Canada. The economy of the retail industry is growing as more young people desire to make their future careers within this field.
As new retail stores and companies are coming and growing, new recruits are needed and this is where we help through our services such as talent acquisition, outsourcing and training.