- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary CA$21,000.00 - CA$22,500.00 gross per year
Do you want to work in a brand new nursery setting, and be actively involved in the set up?
This is a fantastic opportunity not to be missed!
We have a fantastic opportunity for a baby room leader to start in a brand new nursery in the Winchmore Hill Area.
This opportunity is giving an experienced room leader the chance to open a large nursery setting from scratch and make it their own, implementing ideas throughout the nursery and working very closely with the management team.
• Hold a level 3 or above in childcare
• Be able to show examples of strong leadership skills and able to motivate a team
• Effectively communicate with the management team, staff, children and parents
• Be passionate and creative in childcare and actively seek new ways to improve and maintain our outstanding standards
• Be reliable and responsible putting the children's safety and well being first
• Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a nursery setting
• Have excellent knowledge of the EYFS and tracking children's development
• Be able to support other team members through all aspects of childcare
• Be able to work 40 hours a week with shifts between 7am-7pm Monday- Friday
• Have a sound knowledge of safeguarding children.
Salary offering up to £22,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience
- Early Years