- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Office Doctor needed.
Further Details About the Role:
- You will be at the heart of the international emergency medical assistance service.
- Liaising with overseas & local medical teams and with healthcare professionals in remove locations.
- You'll agree to treatment plans and repatriation needs for patients, ensuring they receive the best possible care.
- The role requires an agile and pro-active approach to problem solving for the wife variety of clinical scenarios that are dealt with every day.
- Successful applicants will become part of a friendly and cohesive team of experienced doctors, nurses and linguists and non-medical case managers.
- Required to possess GMC registration without restrictions, and licence to practice.
- A minimum of 4 years broad clinical experience, preferably including emergency department of acute medicine, intensive care and general practice - however applicants will be recruited from a spectrum of clinical backgrounds.
- Experience of overseas health and knowledge of aviation medicine is desirable, however full training is provided so not essential.
About the company
Employee Seek is an independently owned recruitment agency based in Montreal, Canada, providing staff recruitment and human resources consulting services.
We help companies in choosing the best candidate, and candidates in choosing the best job.