- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Oncology Clinical Trial Doctor.
I am recruiting for an experienced Oncology Clinical Trials Doctor to fully assist with the development of new therapies and precision medication.
- Taking part in planning, setting up, conducting and reporting Clinical Trials of new treatments.
- Assist in providing responsible medical officer coverage by undertaking clinical responsibilities for patients.
- Review all drug charts and liaise with the nurse in charge regarding any potential problems.
- Work in close liaison with the Laboratories to ensure all results are available as required and according to protocol.
- Participate in clinical trial updates and telephone conferences.
- Possess full without restrictions GMC registration.
- MRCP is a must.
- Advanced Life Support Certificate (in-house training offered, to be completed during the initial probation period).
- Knowledge of Principles of EU Trials Directive.
- Hold a current certificate of Good Clinical Practice.
- Experience in the management of acute medical emergencies and practical interventions.
- Experience in general oncology management including treatment of oncological emergencies.
- Have some experience and knowledge of cancer clinical trial methodology including the conduct of early trials.
- Good communications skills, ability to work as part of a team, initiative and decision making ability.
About the company
Since 2003, ReadyRecruit's goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams. We connect organizations and top talent in Canada.