- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
INTRODUCTION Founded in 1856 by Thomas Burberry, Burberry is a global luxury brand with a distinctly British attitude. We are a global business with an extensive network of both owned and franchised stores across EMEIA, Asia Pacific and Americas. We are digital pioneers, and innovative technology underpins every aspect of our business, from product design to distribution and marketing. We believe that modern luxury means being socially and environmentally responsible; this mindset is core to our business and key to our long-term success.
JOB PURPOSE Reporting to the Associate will work closely with the Sales Associate team and will play an active role in the effective control of all stock within the store.
- Ensuring that high standards and effective operations of the Stock are maintained by liaising closely with the Sales Associates and Management Team of the store on a daily basis.
- Responsible for receiving merchandise within the business.
- Receive merchandise onto SAP computer system and process relevant paperwork in a timely and effective manner.
- Sort, ticket/label merchandise into pre-defined categories/Sku's.
- Identify administration issues/concerns and taking action in a sensitive and timely manner.
- Physical stock management/movement and maintaining the effective overall stock flow/storage process.
- Store Replenishment
- Picking and packing merchandise in a timely and effective manner.
- Raising any concerns/issues and taking appropriate action in a sensitive and timely manner.
- Flexibility to occasionally working weekends and/or Bank Holidays if required. Notice will be given in advance. Appropriate overtime payments will apply where necessary.
- Applicants should have previous experience within a retail and/or warehousing environment. We are looking for a team player who is used to a busy warehousing/admin environment and is able to work to close deadlines. The role will include physical stock management/movement.
- The ideal candidate will be an energetic self-starter who has a lot of enthusiasm and drive, is credible and able to liaise with people at all levels. Must possess good numerical and analytical skills. Knowledge of computers would be considered an advantage.