- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 60201
Career Group: Distribution Centre Management
Job Category: E-commerce Fufillment Center Operations
Travel Requirements: 0 - 10%
Country: Canada (CA)
Province: Ontario (CA-ON)
Location: GTA CFC
Voila.ca is a new team dedicated to launching and scaling Sobeys new E-commerce grocery home delivery business. This is a rare opportunity to join a start-up within a larger organization. You will help launch and operate a new brand in the Ontario and Quebec markets powered by Ocado Group's world-leading E-commerce grocery platform. We are looking for experienced, passionate, curious, customer-obsessed, and entrepreneurial individuals to join a diverse and driven team whose mission is to help Canadians stay one step ahead of their busy lives. Voila by Sobeys and Voila par IGA will be the most reliable and convenient way for Canadians to shop for groceries. Your groceries delivered. Just like that.™
Overview A Leader of people and processes to support a safe, positive and productive work
environment. To actively engage and direct, floor and support staff, to ensure the accurate
and efficient movement of product to properly service all stores and affiliates.
Job Description • Lead and develop a high performing team; overseeing the day to day operations throughout the day shift in the Customer Fulfillment Centre (CFC).
• Supervise approximately 50 direct team reports within an area of the CFC
• Drive team engagement, development and retention by connecting team to the Voila vision, encouraging innovation, clear communication and continuous feedback
• Supports and participates in the recruitment and retention of operational leaders and team members
• Provide guidance and feedback regarding performance to facilitate continuous learning and development of team members.
• Maintain a clean, collaborative and safe work environment.
• Partners with Training Manager to provide inputs into training content, assessments, tracking and ensure quality and compliance.
• Embeds and sustains operational protocols and SOPs
• Transfer best practices throughout the organization.
• Performance management
• Welfare and absence management
• Partners with Delivery Function to assess daily volumes and planning
• Partners with Customer Service to understand customer feedback and necessary action items and cascade to team.
• Provides insight to team on importance of product handling and quality.
• Establish a streamlined workflow between operations and delivery functions (day to day) and act as a primary partner within the E-commerce team
• Works with WMS technologies to optimize productivity
• Establish and maintain high personal involvement, accessibility and visibility to Fulfillment centre team members
• Manage/assess issues related to equipment, staffing, and workflow
• Establish cross-functional relationships (Service Delivery, Customer Service, Inventory etc.) to drive continuous improvement.
Job Requirements • Excellent decision making skills with a proven ability to influence and collaborate with others
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Excellent understanding of inventory flow and warehouse operations
• Exceptional hands on Warehouse Management System (WMS) knowledge
• Order accuracy
• On-Time Performance
• Freshness Guarantee
• Receiving dock utilization
• Fulfillment center capacity
Sobeys is committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process and will work with applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of this process.
While all responses are appreciated only those being considered for interviews will be acknowledged.
We appreciate the interest from the Staffing industry however respectfully request no calls or unsolicited resumes from Agencies.
- customer service