- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Oracle Cloud Consulting Sales Representative - Canada West ( MB, SK, AB, BC, YT, NT, NU) - Consulting Sales Rep 4-19000QYT
Oracle Cloud Consulting Sales Representative - Canada West ( MB, SK, AB, BC, YT, NT, NU) - Consulting Sales Rep 4
Primary Focus is selling CLOUD consulting services, in the areas of IaaS, and PaaS covering all cloud technology areas such as moving Database & Apps workloads to the cloud, Moving Oracle Apps workloads to the cloud, BI Analytics Cloud, security Cloud, Integration Cloud amongst others.
In addition, the following on premise services are included:
· Consulting Services around our Oracle Database technology such Data Center Migrations & Consolidations, Upgrades, High Availability, Disaster recovery.
· Consulting services to develop Portal Applications, to build enterprise Integration, and custom development leveraging Java.
· Consulting Services around the Oracle Security Products such as GDPR, and Identity Management, Provisioning, & Database Security projects
· Consulting services implementing BI solutions, and BI analytics around our OBIEE Reporting and DW platform
The job EXCLUDEs the following:
This job excludes selling Support Related services
This job does not include selling Outsourcing or manage services.
This job does not include selling networking, storage, telecommunications, etc
This job does not include selling functional Application services, such as ERP implementations, HR implementations.
Degree: Computer Science degree;
Business; Engineering or equivalent degree
Geography: MB, SK, AB, BC, YT, NT, NU
· Candidates must be located close to the main geography they will support / cover
· Expected to have carried, and be paid variable comp on a personal (not group) quota attainment.
· At least 5 years carrying a Consulting Services Quota between $2.5M-5M a year.
· Need to demonstrate at least 95% attainment on a consistent basis (at least 3 consecutive years, and must be recent history)
Direct Sales Experience
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience working in a direct field sales role
· Experience Selling Cloud Consulting Services
· Knowledge of Oracle technology product or equivalent
· Consulting Sales Reps are expected to sell multi-million dollar projects in the identified technology areas above.
· Majority of the deals Consulting Sales reps sell are expected to be $250k.
Practical Sales Knowledge & Experience
· Candidate must demonstrate that they understand and practice the following traits:
· Territory Management & account planning
· Ability to segment a market/territory
· Ability to define sales & demand generation strategies in each of the target market segments
· Ability to prospect to generate leads in each of the market segments
· In-depth knowledge of driving the entire sales cycle, including:
o Ability to qualify a customer and opportunity
o Ability to assemble and leverage the pursuit team while keeping control of the deal
o Ability orchestrate discovery meetings and link solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling)
o Ability to structure a winning presentation
o Ability to drive relationships with procurement/vendor management to negotiate terms pricing
o Ability to manage to a close plan
o Ability to forecast accurate numbers
o Ability to negotiate contract’s terms
Practical knowledge of positioning and selling Projects versus Staff Aug deals
· Someone who has primarily positioned and sold project work.
· Must demonstrate understanding of Staff Aug versus Project work
· Must demonstrate experience selling complex, multi-pillar sales solutions
· Must understand selling the value of project management,
· Must understand of project implementation methodologies
· Relationship building skills
· Results oriented
· High energy
Interpersonal Skills & Abilities:
· Excellent communication skills
· C-Level interactions in current role
· Negotiation & objection handling skills
· Influencing skills
· Strong presentation skills
· Leadership & “quarterback” skills
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Responsible for sales of Oracle consulting services.
Responsible for selling the Oracle consulting services. Develops new accounts and/or expands existing accounts within an established geographic territory, industry, product segment, or channel.
8-12 years of relevant field sales experience. Able to develop strong internal relationships. Able to network and develop strong business relationships with customers such that they turn to Oracle for their resource needs. Able to generate leads and submit proposals to the client utilizing a broad knowledge of Oracle service offerings. Able to generate consulting services and nurture and close the transaction. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
: Yes, 75 % of the Time
: Regular Employee Hire
About the company
The Oracle Corporation is an American global computer technology corporation, headquartered in Redwood City, California. The company primarily specializes in developing and marketing computer hardware systems and enterprise software products – particularly its own brands of database management systems. In 2011 Oracle was the second-largest software maker by revenue, after Microsoft.
The company also develops and builds tools for database development and systems of middle-tier software, enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, customer relationship management (CRM) software and supply chain management (SCM) software.