- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- St. Catharines
Join us and you'll become part of a crew, or a team, that works together to provide the best quick service, family restaurant experience – by far. If you've visited one of our restaurants before, you’ve probably got some idea of what's involved in working here. But you might not realize the variety and scope of the role. We want every McDonald's guest to have a brilliant experience, every time they visit. That means hot food in a clean and friendly restaurant. As a team member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our guests.
- Individuals that are Hospitality/Guest centric focused. Service is not about a transaction but it’s about making a connection and the difference in someone’s day.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Energetic and show a strong sense of work ethic and initiative
- Ability to learn and thrive with new skills and opportunities
- Ability to multitask and perform in a dynamic fast paced environment
- Positive attitude and the ability to remain cool, calm and collective under pressure
- Detail-Oriented individuals who pride themselves on accuracy
- Desire to work within a team, working within a set of procedures and processes
- Ability to deal with guest concerns and questions in a professional manner resulting in a positive resolution.
- A SMILE that leaves a positive impression
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don’t delay – apply today!
We believe in letting you do you. If you're looking for a part-time or full-time job that supports your ambition, you've come to the right place. Team member opportunities are available practically anytime: breakfast, lunch, late nights, weekends - whatever.
You'll find out that a McDonald's job can help you grow with top notch training. McDonald's can take you anywhere, and give you the benefits you need for your life while doing so.
So what does a member of our Team get to do:
- Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
- Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals
- Prepare all of McDonald's World Famous food
- Partner with other employees to meet daily goals and have fun
- Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
All you'll need is an outstanding attitude, willingness to learn and grow and the capability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment. We'll teach you the rest.
As a team member at a McDonald's restaurant gives you thechange to grow your skills and meet great people, while earning some outstanding benefits opportunities along the way. Those can include:
- Competitive pay
- Half price food at any McDonalds restaurantin Canada
- Annual pay related performance review
- Flexible schedules
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- Discount programs
- Free uniforms
- Social outings
- Opportunities for training, development and promotion