- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
We are on the look-out for a Physiotherapist who wants to be part of a high-performing team and share in our success. You will need to be as passionate about the patient journey and supporting our community as we are.
The successful applicant will join a large and well supported team of Physiotherapists, managing patients referred by local GPs, Advanced Practitioners and consultants as well as post-operative patients and also private patients.
Our Physiotherapy team have a proven track record of achieving great patient focussed clinical outcomes.
- Registered with the HCPC as a physiotherapist? we welcome applications from new Graduates.
- Member of CSP (or willing to become one).
- You have excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- An ability to work independently.
- You have some knowledge and experience of musculoskeletal physiotherapy with assessment and treatment skills.
- You have knowledge of clinical reasoning models.
- You enjoy a challenge.
- Flexible approach and adaptable to change.
Demonstrable ability to meet values such as:
- If you?ve worked within an MSK Outpatients or Orthopaedic healthcare role it will set you apart from the rest.
- Evidence of further professional development in the fields of Orthopaedics and MSK.
- IT skills.
- Knowledge of sports injuries rehabilitation.
About the company
Since 2003, ReadyRecruit's goal has been to simplify the recruitment process in order to build better teams. We connect organizations and top talent in Canada.