- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Eaton Hydraulics has an opening for a Product Sales Manager (PSM) supporting our Power products. This position will be located in Texas with relocation offered to the territory if you reside outside of Texas. This is a highly technical role which supports the Eaton sales organization, our Distribution partners and our OEM customers, with an emphasis on driving growth with our Pumps and Motors both Open and Closed loop, Industrial and Mobile.
This Power PSM position is responsible for supporting the Southwestern region in the US for our entire line of Power products with an emphasis on our focus products. The Power PSM will also support the Growth plans for Power products and a portion of the Industrial Portfolio.
This support includes, but not limited to, training, Sspporting organizational strategy, providing market and competitive intelligence, VOC and feedback to Eaton organization, drive our sales funnel using C360, engage with Product Management via product growth team events, and support region through regular cadence with sales and the Regional Manager.
Primary responsibilities include:
Support the region as the subject matter expert for our Power portfolio.
Develop target markets to drive sales and profitable growth with our distribution partners.
Create awareness and drive growth with Focus Products.
Focus on market share conversion through development of solid value propositions.
Work closely with Sales management to seek new opportunities and develop incremental growth with current channel partners, OEMS and engineering companies.
Help identify new channel partners and customers to grow the product lines.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 4 years combined field based technical application and sales experience with highly engineered technical products
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Hydraulics
- Valid driver’s license
- Authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- MBA from an accredited institution
- CFPHS (Certified Fluid Power Hydraulic Specialist Certification)
- Knowledge of and experience with the defined group (hydraulic pumps, motors and/or controls)
- Basic or advanced understanding of Electronic controls for hydraulic applications
- Basic understanding of Canbus systems
- Willingness to become CFPS (Certified Fluid Power Specialist) certified within 18 months
- In-depth specialized knowledge of hydraulic pumps, motors and/or electronic controls.
- Program management skills required to direct ASM and OEM teams to meet sales growth goals.
- Position is considered an incremental step to attain Area Sales Manager, OEM Account Manager, NA Sales Support Manager, Application and Commercial Excellence or Product Manager positions
- Ability to manage effectively the combined sales activities and resources of Area Sales Managers, Direct Salesmen, Distributor sales personnel and application support groups.
- Broad range of computer skills with Microsoft applications, including Project, and AutoCAD
- Extensive multi-state travel estimated at 50-60%
We make what matters work. Everywhere you look—from the technology and machinery that surrounds us, to the critical services and infrastructure that we depend on every day—you’ll find one thing in common. It all relies on power. That’s why Eaton is dedicated to improving people’s lives and the environment with power management technologies that are more reliable, efficient, safe and sustainable. Because this is what matters. We are confident we can deliver on this promise because of the attributes that our employees embody. We’re ethical, passionate, accountable, efficient, transparent and we’re committed to learning. These values enable us to tackle some of the toughest challenges on the planet, never losing sight of what matters.
Region: North America – US/Puerto Rico
Organization: HYD Hydraulics Group
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Is remote work (i.e. working from home or another Eaton facility) allowed for this position?: Yes
Does this position offer relocation?: Relocation from within hiring country only
Travel: Yes, 50 % of the Time
About the company
Eaton is a global technology leader in power management solutions that make electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power operate more efficiently, effectively, safely and sustainably.