- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
- MIRABEL CA
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Establish material prices based on different models.
- Respond to customer Price Value Investigation.
- Establish material price and/or respond to price investigations requests received through Part Number Queries (PNQ) system.
- Run purchase order (POs) report and address potential revenue loss by reviewing material price based on the pricing rules.
- Perform price analysis due to incoming cost increase and/or CRJ projects/initiatives.
- Review material prices following detection of detrimental cost variations (eg supplier contractual agreement no longer valid, change in supplier).
- Investigate and implement pricing changes.
- Provide information associated to Catalog List Price (CLP), Acquisition cost, Stock on hand, Vendor List, Kit Bill of Material (BOM).
- Update customer account Point of Sales Discounts (POS Discounts) approved by Sales and Finance director.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure prompt responses and on time delivery.
- Prepare and deliver project update presentations to management team.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a Bachelor's degree/Master degree in Business/Engineering/Computer Science combined with at least two (2) years of experience in an aerospace related field.
- You have comprehensive knowledge of the airline operation and/or maintenance of an aircraft in a commercial airline type environment.
- You have ability to analyze big data, use critical thinking and present results in simple, action-oriented manner.
- You have strong communication and presentation skills.
- You have excellent computer and analytical skills necessary to operate spreadsheets, database, presentation, inventory management, and web-based applications.
- You're a result oriented, self-starter and go-getter type of candidate.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Customer Service
Primary Location: CA-QC-Mirabel
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 26.11.2019, 8:33:40 AM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
- customer service