- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Are you a technical engineer with experience of developing and improving processes?
Are you looking for a new challenge and available now or in the near future?
This could be the ideal opportunity for you!
The role will entail:
- Hands-on engineering, supporting the company?s day-to-day production needs.
- Developing/improving processes and tooling.
- Assisting colleagues with the updating/changing data cards and procedures.
- Updating, maintaining and monitoring procedures in accordance with customer drawings/requirements.
- NADCAP experience in chemical processing, heat treatment and NDT would be an advantage, as would knowledge of metal finishing, anodising and paint.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience Required:
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of at least 3 years within the manufacturing industry.
- Educated to degree standard within an Engineering/Manufacturing discipline.
- The ability to analyse and act upon manufacturing process data and issues.
- In depth knowledge/understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures.
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing, continuous improvement techniques and the ability to integrate into working practices.
- The ability to identify, review and advise of issues and provide solutions.
- A working knowledge of quality engineering and standards.
- A solid technical background in a Chemical, Mechanical or Materials Engineering role.
? Full working knowledge and understanding of AS9100.
? Problem solving skills and active involvement in 8Ds.
- lean manufacturing
About the company
Retail Detail is a retail recruitment, staffing and HR solutions agency based throughout Canada. The economy of the retail industry is growing as more young people desire to make their future careers within this field.
As new retail stores and companies are coming and growing, new recruits are needed and this is where we help through our services such as talent acquisition, outsourcing and training.