- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies touches more than a billion people’s lives each day through our health care products and services, our corporate giving, and the volunteer efforts of our employees. The Johnson & Johnson Family of Consumer Companies develop and market beloved brands that address the needs of consumers and health care professionals worldwide. Our portfolio ranges across several distinct business units: Baby Care, Oral Care, Compromised Skin Care, Beauty, Feminine Care, and OTC products.
Working independently, but reviewing appropriately with colleagues and management, the Production Operator 3 is responsible for being a processing subject matter expert (SME). You will operate processing equipment, execute batches in your area of expertise, and ensure the shifts compliance with all applicable quality and safety regulations. As PO3 you are a member of the Processing Supervisory team, acting to assist and support the Shift Supervisors, covering for them during absences/unavailability, to ensure all shift team members are conducting their production activities in compliance with J&J policies and procedures. This includes: ensuring operators are performing work safely, ensuring the highest possible quality of the products being manufactured, coordinating with the Maintenance group to ensure processing equipment is ready for production. You will ensure proper set-up & adjustment of manufacturing equipment to support the production of J&J's products. You will also be required to help ensure a high level of productivity across the operation. As the PO3, you are a coach and mentor to the shift staff, providing guidance and constructive feedback to the staff, to help facilitate a culture of collaboration and continuous improvement. PO3s are required to ensure an inclusive work environment. Executing the Production Schedule in a safe and efficient manner is a core duty of the PO3.
Compliance – Safety, GMP, Facilities:
• You ensure that all processing steps, whether executed by you or the staff you lead, are completed in full compliance with J&J policies & procedures. Ensuring the safety of the employees executing the tasks is a core duty. When safety concerns are identified, you are expected to take action to remedy immediately or elevate to ensure safety is never compromised. You stop any unsafe behaviors immediately and escalate to the Supervisor for action.
• Seek prompt identification, reporting and correction of any manufacturing process deviations in the workplace as noted by employees.
• You will be called upon to address GEMBA audit findings, supports non-conformance investigations, and implements corrective/preventative actions for compliance issues.
• Working cooperatively with the other shifts we are responsible for ensuring all facilities and processing areas are well maintained and cleaned to support the quality of the products and the compliance with our SOPs.
• Understands safety concerns and promotes a safety conscious culture for their job function.
• Supports EHS&S programs as assigned.
• Ensure that all shift personnel are trained, and their training is maintained in a compliant state relevant to their position.
• You look for opportunities to cross-train staff to improve shift performance and reliability.
• Partners with the Processing Manager and departmental trainers to develop an agile and capable workforce.
• Helps ensures that Compliance Wire and competency-based training is completed on-time.
• Facilitates edits/updates to documentation (i.e. SOPs, OJTs and OWRWs) as assigned
• Document all activities per the GMP requirements.
Processing Efficiency and Continuous Improvement:
• You seek out opportunities to improve the safety, compliance and efficiency of the J&J Guelph Site operations. Ensures that the team actively participates in related initiatives, performs work according to established practices, and meets performance standards in all areas.
• Ensures that processing staff concerns or issues are listened to, understood, and actions taken to remedy, or to bring up to Supervisors or Management if unsure.
• You step up as a lead problem solver when issues arise, collecting input, analyzing data, and offering informed opinions on how to remedy and proceed.
• Supports the implementation of continuous improvement actions, RCPS and Kaizen events.
• You will
About the company
If you’re thinking about taking your career to a place where you can be seen for the talent you bring to your work, where you’ll have a chance to be the driver of your own career, and where others share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to explore Johnson & Johnson. BE VITAL in your career and make a unique mark. Join the approximately 129,000 men and women who work within our companies and touch the lives of more than a billion people around the world every day.