- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Visual Product Designer
Are you a talented and passionate Product Designer who excels in Visual Design?
Want to tackle complex but exciting problems?
Would you love to work in a collaborative, fast-paced environment as part of a curious and skilled team that champion best design practices?
What you'll be doing:
- Working with design leadership to craft, refine, implement, and communicate design vision and strategy across the organization.
- Designing elegant UIs across platforms and implementing precise visual design.
- Creating and managing asset libraries for reusable, systematic design
- Creating, maintaining and evolving visual design guidelines
- Effectively communicating and evangelizing design thinking throughout the organization with compelling storytelling.
- Championing empathy for the users. Letting their needs guide you to the best solutions and to inform the product roadmap.
- Collaborating closely with product, business, data and engineering partners in an Agile environment. Delivering innovative design experiences to customers at each stage of their journey.
- Working closely with your team and other designers in defining, designing and iterating on product features.
- Ensuring the delivery of a consistent user experience across the product.
- Taking ownership of your work and responsibility for every last detail, every step of the way.
- Investing in design standards, documentation, and processes alongside your team members to further design practices.
- You have a number of years experience designing a variety of consumer products and using emerging technologies for web, mobile, and other devices.
- You find and craft elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- You have a broad range of skills with strengths in visual product design.
- You champion user-centered design principles and methodologies.
- You can grow design practices to deliver a unified product, from concept to implementation.
- You're energized by hands-on work-sketching concepts, defining flows, building prototypes, or polishing final designs.
- You have the communication skills to help set up frameworks and make strategy come to life.
- You're constantly looking to hone your design instinct through user feedback, user research, contextual interviews, and competitive/analogous research.
- You're proactive, creative, adaptable, and collaborative.
- You quickly create a range of engaging, elegant, easy-to-use, and technically-feasible ideas.
If all of this sounds great to you, we want to see your work!
About the company
Recruiiter is a recruitment, outsourcing and staffing agency. We strive to find the best candidates for our clients and the best jobs for our candidates.