- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Our team builds the technologies that empower shoppers to have an experience that is best in class across a multitude of devices, product categories and fulfillment options. We partner closely with Retail Leadership to ensure the experience from Supplier to Customer is seamless. As a product leader within the Retail Core Engine you’ll have a once in a lifetime opportunity to influence the behavior of hundreds of millions of consumers. You will be challenged to deliver innovation at scale balanced with operational frameworks to ensure consistent performance. You’ll work in a close partnership with engineering to define a roadmap, maintain agility, and navigate to delivery through any set of constraints.
As the backbone of Walmart’s US E-Commerce Retail Business you’ll have exposure to:
• Thousands of Suppliers who rely on our technology to maximize their performance
• Millions of customers who shop on Walmart’s US-Ecommerce Properties (Walmart.com, Jet.com, Hayneedle, Modcloth, Moosejaw, Bonobos, Shoes.com)
• Diverse set of leaders who represent the best and brightest in their fields
• All aspects of the lifecycle that powers a multi-billion dollar business… partner experience, supply chain, product catalog, search, tooling, consumer experience
• The ability to influence the direction of a company only constrained by your vision and passion to execute
• You have a passion for user experience and design and building interfaces that meet the need of your end users
• You are a proactive problem solver who operates effectively and independently, even in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity.
• You are intellectually curious, savvy, and maintain a sense of humor and humility.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Information Systems, or related field
• 2 years’ experience in product management, business consulting, or related field. Ecommerce experience a plus.
Please add text
About the company
Wal-Mart Stores, Doing business as Walmart, is an American multinational retailing corporation that operates as a chain of hypermarkets, discount department stores, and grocery stores. Headquartered in Bentonville, Arkansas, the company was founded by Sam Walton in 1962 and incorporated on October 31, 1969. As of January 31, 2017, Walmart has 11,695 stores and clubs in 28 countries, under a total of 63 banners. The company operates under the name Walmart in the United States and Canada. It operates as Walmart de México y Centroamérica in Mexico and Central America, as Asda in the United Kingdom, as the Seiyu Group in Japan, and as Best Price in India. It has wholly owned operations in Argentina, Chile, Brazil, and Canada. It also owns and operates the Sam's Club retail warehouses.