- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Whether you're on a consumer product (like Gmail, Search, Maps, Chrome, Android) or a business product (Google Ads, AdSense, Google Marketing Platform, Analytics), you take part in a complete marketing experience as you lead every facet of the product's journey. From determining positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, you help shape the voice of the product and help it grow a consumer base. This means you work with a cross-functional team across Sales, corporate communications, legal, webmasters, product development, engineering and more. In this role, you'll be involved with product marketing strategy from beginning to end.
As a Product Marketing Manager for Search Trust you will collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Policy, and PR teams across various work streams to ensure Google Search results are safe and unbiased, information is secure, and our business model is transparent.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in marketing and marketing campaigns.
- Experience delivering measurable and sustained consumer marketing impact.
- Experience engaging and influencing cross-functional teams in a global organization.
- Understanding of how to source, interpret, and apply insights.
- Ability to work well in an ambiguous, fast-paced environments, working towards strategic goals.
- Uncover actionable insights to inform cross-functional decisions.
- Influence product roadmaps for both new and existing features.
- Shape the narratives and develop marketing plans to bring them to life.
- Manage full cycle of marketing campaign from brief all the way through to impact measurement.
About the company
Google is not a conventional company, and we don't intend to become one. True, we share attributes with the world's most successful organizations - a focus on innovation and smart business practices comes to mind - but even as we continue to grow, we're committed to retaining a small-company feel. At Google, we know that every employee has something important to say, and that every employee is integral to our success.
We provide individually-tailored compensation packages that can be comprised of competitive salary, bonus, and equity components, along with the opportunity to earn further financial bonuses and rewards. Googlers thrive in small, focused teams and high-energy environments, believe in the ability of technology to change the world, and are as passionate