- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Infotree’s approach to every employee and customer is based around making a positive impact. We focus on over-servicing, continuous improvement and a high-quality culture. We’re passionate about making successful matches for our employees and customers across the globe. Infotree prides itself in our proven track record and innovative culture with 100% focus on the employees and customers
Please find below the position detailed:
Job Title: Production Support Analyst
Location: Montreal Canada H3A 2A6 Quebec
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
The person in this role will be responsible for production support analysis of defects and enhancements for the Securities processing platform, designated by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS).
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Perform level 1 and 2 support and complex analysis of reported issues in local and global back office Settlements, Cash and interfaces area and evaluate alternative business solutions and workarounds to minimize the impacts
- Perform Level 1 and Level 2 support for any issues resulting between Bancs application and Intellimatch
- Perform Level 1 and Level 2 support for any issues resulting between Bancs application and Fed for settlements
- Perform Level 1 and Level 2 support for any issues resulting between Bancs application and DTCC for settlements
- Perform Level 1 and Level 2 support for issues in the Inferno application that is used to convert Swift messages into Fed formats
- Perform Level 1 and Level 2 support for issues related to Credit risk and before the fact checks for funding
- Implement new releases for Inferno application
- Ensure issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner
- Manage operations expectations effectively and participate to any task force required by operations if needed
- Prepare Test strategy, Test scenarios and test cases for the defects identified
- Coordinate with the vendor TCS dedicated teams for defect reproduction, diagnosis and testing of resolution, sql reports and data extraction
- Work with external infrastructure, monitoring and DBA team to fix the incidents.
- Ensure a smooth follow up of all technical processes (Online, STP and batches…)
- Understand the database concepts and provide extractions to users whenever required
- Participate to the night support of the application and undertake the appropriate actions – both functional and technical
- Ensures presence, monitoring and checks during application rollouts and DR exercises.
- Ensure excellent Communication, reporting and escalation as and when needed.
- Responsible and accountable to strictly and consistently adhere to BP2S NAR IT Governance policies and procedures – Incident management, Vendor management and change management
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree considered a plus.
- Minimum 7 years financial industry experience
- Strong experience working in Custody IT required
- At least 3 years of experience working in local and global back office Settlements, Cash and interfaces on the IT side for a Custodian
- Experience with interfaces related to back office settlements e.g. DTCC or Fed
- Understanding of the risks associated with Settlements processing, Cash processing and Credit risk management
- Prior experience in an application support environment as both technical and functional analyst
- Minimum 2 years of experience with TCS Bancs application
- Experience with SQL queries
- Experience with creation of test strategy and test scenarios
- Experience with Swift messages
- Familiarity with Autosys, Quality Center, Sailpoint, ServiceNow and Jira.
- Good written and spoken English is a must.
- Overall general IT knowledge is a must
Thanks & Warm Regards,
Associate Technical Recruiter
Infotree Global Solutions
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.