- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Requisition ID: 23597
Job Category: Administration/Support
With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly in every industry. We respond quickly with solutions that are smarter, more efficient, and innovative. We draw upon our 9,000 staff with experience in over 150 countries to challenge the status quo and create positive change for our clients, our employees, and the communities we serve.
Hatch is currenlty searching for a Project & Administrative Support specialist. The successful candidate will be based in Hatch s Calgary office. We are in search of a task oriented, self-starter who is confident and has exceptional organization, communication and analytical skills. You will be a person who thrives in an open world environment, but knows how to find a balance with guidelines. This a full-time, 14 month contract with the possibility of extension, starting December 2019.
- Training new hires on Hatch timesheet system
- Maintenance and trouble-shooting of timesheets
- Providing details regarding required documents and registering applicants into eRailSafe system
- Following up on applicant status and updates on tracking sheet
- Processing invoices
- Ordering and stocking office supplies
- Updating Emergency Contacts list
- Setting up and maintaining the yearly Safety Huddle presenters list
- Reception backup
- Assisting with document formatting and preparation
- Assisting Document Control for various stakeholders and projects
- Work Completion Record (WCR); creating WCRs and submitting WCRs into the CP Hub for approval and tracking those approvals
- Assisting with Project Controls team with various information processing and related tasks
- Other administrative duties as required.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience
- Certificate/diploma in Office Administration Support is preferred
- Experience in an engineering firm is preferred.
We are committed to fostering a workforce in each of our locations that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we operate. Hatch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers employment applicants without regard to age, race, colour, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected status. If you have any special needs requirements, please let us know. We will do our utmost to accommodate, in accordance with applicable local legislation.
- ms project