- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we'll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
In your role, you will:
- Define and document the data model/architecture and of all Bombardier Aviation Engineering data.
- Define and document data management/integrity requirements for Bombardier Information Systems (BIS) proposed tools/solutions/projects intended to capture and manage engineering data.
- Define and document Engineering data management/integrity requirements for the Bombardier Aviation Business Intelligence (BI) platform to enable/increase data-based decision making at Bombardier Aviation.
- Perform audits and establish/run key performance indicators to measure the integrity of Engineering data across tool platforms.
- Support the business in troubleshooting Engineering data/tool related issues and recommend solutions to address the issues.
As our ideal candidate,
- You have a detailed knowledge of how Engineering Data is produced, configured, processed and consumed at Bombardier Aviation.
- You possess detailed knowledge of Bombardier Aviation's current tool platforms for managing Engineering data (SAP, ENOVIA, eProduct, DataLink, configuration management databases, PLM ).
- You are skilled at large scale data analysis and manipulation using tools such as SQL, visual basic.
- You have excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- You have strong communication skills and can easily tailor your communication to suit the audience (up/management, down/training and across/technical peers).
- Possess a university degree in Engineering (Computer Science - ERP, PLM) would be considered an asset.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Your ideas move people.
Job: Project Development
Primary Location: CA-QC-Montreal Dorval
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: 03.12.2019, 3:38:19 PM
Unposting Date: Ongoing
- trades and professions