- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize her dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuels us, and moments define us.
Rogers Radio London/Tillsonburg has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, energetic and friendly individual to represent JACK 102.3, Easy 101.3 and Country 107.3 at events.
• Represent JACK 102.3, Easy 101.3 and Country 107.3 at events
• Set-up client remotes with all required components (technical, broadcast equipment, vehicle, signage and prizing)
• Handle prize fullfilment and engagment with listeners and clients
• Maintain promotional signage and handouts, equipment, station vehicles and station presence and visibility at all events
• Provide regular event feedback, including post-event wrap up reports
• Attend and participate in weekly meetings as required.
• High energy, outgoing and eager to initiate conversation with the public
• Self-motivated, team player with a positive attitude and a strong desire and passion to succeed
• Ability to work well under minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
• Independent problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Highly detail oriented with exceptional organizational skills.
• Excellent writing and comprehension skills.
• Previous experience with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Must be flexible and available to work variable shifts including weekends and evenings
• Willingness and ability to roll up your sleeves to lift heavy objects and set up station displays, while treating equipment with care and respect
• Knowledge of London and surrounding areas
• Must hold a valid class G driver's license and clean Drivers Abstract
• Previous experience with PhotoShop and editing in Wordpress enviornement would be an asset
Schedule: Part time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 1 Communications Road (124), London, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Marketing & Promotions/Event
Requisition ID: 170029
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what's right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ .
Posting Notes: [[req_strategyPage]]