- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary $18.00 - $20.00 gross per hour
- WESTWOOD, CA
A Santa Monica private equity firm is seeking to a Receptionist on a temporary-to-hire basis. In this role, your day-to-day responsibilities will include: greeting guests, answering and routing phone calls, taking memos, maintaining conference rooms and the kitchen, helping set up weekly breakfast and lunches, and other duties as needed.The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor's Degree, has strong customer service skills, is well-spoken and open to wearing many hats. This is a rapidly growing firm based in the heart of Santa Monica with a lively culture and great perks such as catered breakfast and lunch daily.This is a temporary-to-hire Receptionist position that can pay up to $42k annually DOE, plus a discretionary bonus.
Please submit you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1+ years of related experience
- Switchboard phone (1-10 lines) experience desired
- Conference room setup & cleanup experience preferred
- MS Outlook experience
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Energetic, intelligent, resourceful, solution-oriented, and tech-savvy
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
- Great attention to detail
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
This career opportunity is available completely through OfficeTeam. This position offers excellent career growth opportunity for the right Receptionist that is driven to succeed!
- customer service
About the company
Unrivaled Industry Insight. Sophisticated Matching Technology.
And a Personalized Approach.
It’s Why We’re #1.