- Entry level
- No Education
- Salary to negotiate
Job title: Recruitment Resourcer - Apprenticeship
Location: Aldgate, City of London
Wage: £231.00 per week (£12,000 per annum)
Start date: ASAP
Working hours: 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Time spent in training: You are required to spend a minimum of 7 hours per week in training that supports your apprenticeship course
Course entry requirements: GCSEs at grade C/level 4 or above in English and Maths
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeship courses are developed by employers and professional bodies, ensuring apprentices study a curriculum that is tailored to real-world job roles. All our courses are accredited by an authorised awarding body or the Institute of Apprenticeships, guaranteeing you work towards an approved, professional certificate. Completing an apprenticeship will help you develop the knowledge and skills required to excel in your chosen career, providing a concrete foundation for future growth.
Apprenticeship course available: Recruitment Resourcer level 2
Course information: Recruitment Resourcer Level 2
My Client, established in 2000, is now one of the UK`s leading education recruitment agencies. They have a proven track record in providing high-quality permanent and temporary teaching and support staff to nurseries; primary, secondary and special needs schools and colleges across Southern England. We have branches in London, Norwich, Cambridge, Welwyn Garden City, Hemel Hempstead and Plymouth.
- On-the-job training resulting in a nationally recognised certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Career guidance with opportunities for progression
- Retail discounts
- Discounted travel
- Paid team days out
- Generous commission scheme
- 28 days' holiday including bank holidays
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Conduct and manage initial telephone interviews, correctly qualifying candidates, booking and conducting interviews.
- Liaise with Recruitment Consultants to identify pending vacancies and write appropriate job vacancies and deliver these to our website, Broadbean and other online media.
- Ensure candidates complete the registration processes by assisting the Compliance Team in the completion of the application process, including the collection of ID, qualification documentation and references.
- Contact good quality, archived candidates that meet our vacancy needs to encourage re-registration and recommendation.
- Maximise the benefits of the Recommend a Friend scheme by contacting existing satisfied customers, both teachers and schools, to get them to recommend.
- Research and establish new advertising opportunities within digital and written press media.
- Report back to OMT on the success of different recruitment sources; identifying and compiling records of the actual number of applicants attracted by each.
- Liaise with universities / job centres / other establishments to develop new and existing relationships for attracting candidates.
- Organise and manage open days / recruitment fairs / university Q&A sessions.
- Liaise with Ben Pearson to produce the Weekly Jobs Bulletin Email.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A keen interest in the Recruitment and the sales sector.
- Ability to build relationships quickly
- Thrives on working with people
- IT Literate
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.